B2C and B2B services segment
|CONTRACT SERVICES PROVIDED TO B2C CUSTOMERS1)|
|Total number of B2C RGUs(2) (EOP) [thous.], including:||12,646||12,902||13,169||13,465|
|Pay TV [thous.]||5,359||5,336||5,355||5,264|
|Mobile telephony [thous.]||5,271||5,578||5,810||6,195|
|Number of B2C customers [thous.]||6,176||6,087||6,004||6,047|
|ARPU per B2C customer3) (YTD) [PLN]||61.8||62.9||64.5||68.2|
|Churn in B2C subsegment4)||n/a||7.2%||6.9%||6.9%|
|RGU saturation per one B2C customer||2.05||2.12||2.19||2.23|
|Total number of RGUs (EOP) [thous.], including:||2,647||2,658||2,618||2,667|
|Pay TV [thous.]||96||161||114||90|
|Mobile telephony [thous.]||2,424||2,416||2,446||2,537|
|Mobile Internet [thous.]||127||81||58||39|
|ARPU per prepaid RGU5) (YTD) [PLN]||15.4||15.4||15.5||16.2|
|CONTRACT SERVICES PROVIDED TO B2B CUSTOMERS|
|Total number of B2B customers (EOP) [thous.]||68.2||68.7||69.3||68.9|
|ARPU per B2B(3) customer (YTD) [PLN]||1,426||1,400||1,381||1,390|
1) Customer – a natural person, legal entity or an organizational unit without legal personality who has at least one active service provided in the contract model. A customer is identified by a unique national identification number (PESEL), tax identification number (NIP) or national business registry number (REGON).
2) RGU (revenue generating unit) – a single, active and retail revenue generating service of pay TV provided in all types of access technologies, mobile or fixed-line internet access, or mobile telephony provided in the contract or prepaid model.
3) ARPU per B2C/B2B customer - average monthly revenue per customer generated in a given settlement period.
4) Churn - termination of the contract with a B2C customer by means of a termination notice, collections or other activities resulting in the situation that after the termination of the contract the customer does not have any active services provided in the contract model. Churn rate presents the relation of the number of customers for whom the last service has been deactivated (by means of a termination notice as well as deactivation as a result of collection activities or other reasons) within the last 12 months to the annual average number of customers in this 12-month period.
5) ARPU per prepaid RGU - average monthly revenue per prepaid RGU generated in a given settlement period.
When assessing our operating results in the segment of services to individual and business customers, we analyze contract services and prepaid services separately. In the case of contract services we consider the number of unique, active services provided in the contract model (RGUs), the number of customers, churn rate and average revenue per customer (ARPU). When analyzing prepaid services we consider the number of unique, active services provided in the prepaid model (prepaid RGUs) as well as average revenue per prepaid RGU. The number of reported RGUs of prepaid services of mobile telephony and Internet access refers to the number of SIM cards which received or answered calls, sent or received SMS/MMS or used data transmission services within the last 90 days. In the case of free of charge Internet access services provided by Aero2, the Internet prepaid RGUs were calculated based on only those SIM cards, which used data transmission services under paid packages within the last 90 days.
Media segment: television and online
|TV Polsat Group1, incl.:||24.30%||24.29%||23.94%||23.98%|
|POLSAT (main channel)||11.37%||10.99%||9.51%||8.97%|
|TV advertising market share|
|Advertising market share of TV Polsat Group(2)||27.3%||27.9%||28.1%||28.6%|
Average monthly number of users (real users, million)
|Wirtualna Polska Group||21.2||21.6||21.4||21.4|
|RAS Polska Group||21.0||20.8||21.6||22.2|
|Polska Press Group||16.2||17.2||17.4||16.9|
Average monthly number of page views (million)
|Polsat-Interia Group4||120||145||884||1 931|
|Wirtualna Polska Group||3 112||2 912||3 286||3 414|
|RAS Polska Group||2 508||2 112||2 427||2 374|
|Polska Press Group||504||695||862||855|
(1) NAM, All 16‐49, all day, SHR%, including Live+2 (Audience shares include both live broadcasting and broadcasting during 2 consecutive days (i.e. Time Shifted Viewing), starting from September 2021 incl. the TV audience out of home (OOH – out of home viewing)
(2) Revenue from advertising and sponsorship of TV Polsat Group according to Publicis Groupe definition
(3) 2018 - Q3'20 - Gemius/PBI, Q4'20 poźniej - Mediapanel, number of users – real users (RU) indicator
(4) 2018-Q2'20 for Cyfrowy Polsat