Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. is an issuer of securities admitted to trading on the regulated markets of the Warsaw Stock Exchange and in alternative trading systems. In light of the above, Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. is subject to the provisions of the Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC (“MAR Regulation”) and implementing acts.
In accordance with the MAR Regulation, as of July 3, 2016 members of the Management and Supervisory Boards of Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. and persons closely associated with them are obligated to notify Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. and the Polish Financial Supervision Authority of transactions conducted on their own account relating to the financial instruments of Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. or to derivatives or other financial instruments linked thereto.
The template of the notification to Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. and the Polish Financial Supervision Authority regarding conducted transactions is available HERE.
Notifications should be sent concurrently to Cyfrowy Polsat and to the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) observing the following:
- a signed scan of the notification should be sent to Cyfrowy Polsat using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org while
the notification to the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) should be sent only using a dedicated electronic form available on the KNF website at https://19mar.knf.gov.pl/. In case of a failure of the ICT system or an occurrence of circumstances preventing the submission of notifications via an electronic form, the notification should be sent to the following e-mail address email@example.com. Immediately after the removal of the failure of the ICT system or of the circumstances preventing submission of notifications, the notification should be made again using the dedicated electronic form.
A “person closely associated”, as defined in art. 3 section 1 item 26 of the MAR Regulation, means:
- a spouse, or a partner considered to be equivalent to a spouse in accordance with national law;
- a dependent child, in accordance with national law;
- a relative who has shared the same household for at least one year on the date of the transaction concerned; or
- a legal person, trust or partnership, the managerial responsibilities of which are discharged by a person discharging managerial responsibilities or by a person referred to in point (a), (b) or (c), which is directly or indirectly controlled by such a person, which is set up for the benefit of such a person, or the economic interests of which are substantially equivalent to those of such a person.