Cyfrowy Polsat’s overarching goal in the current situation is to take care of the health and security of our Customers, Contractors and Employees.
We are also aware that the continuity of operations of our network and critical infrastructure is crucial for activities of both our company as well as many firms, institutions and public administration. Additionally, we are responsible for ensuring millions of Poles a possibility of daily communication and, currently on top of that, also a possibility of work and education. Polsat TV and its information channels play now one of key roles in providing our society with the complete and reliable information about the present developments.
Due to the above, we have undertaken a number of measures aimed at minimalizing the risk for our Clients, Contactors and Employees as well as ensuring the continuity of operations of our Group companies. All of this allows us to state that the continuity of our operations is secured, both in terms of the provision of our services and with regard to the fulfillment of our obligations.
Since the first information about the virus has appeared, the Management Boards of our Companies took a series of decisions and actions according to the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Ministry of Health, the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, the National Institute of Public Health - National Institute of Hygiene, the National Healthcare Fund and other bodies of state administration.
Simultaneously, since last week we have introduced the following principles:
- remote working for our Employees, recommendations to stay at home, limit direct interpersonal relations or switch to rotate working with regard to teams which are not able to work remotely;
- limiting business meetings with Customers, Suppliers, external Contractors and switching to other forms of relations, e.g., tele- and videoconferencing, as well as cancelling domestic and foreign business trips;
- limiting internal business meetings and mobility inside buildings;
- disseminating and distributing information concerning the coronavirus, both with regard to the preventive measures and in case of suspicion of infection, including the current reports of, among others, the Ministry of Health, the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, the National Institute of Public Health - National Institute of Hygiene;
- installing dispensers with disinfectants in commonly available places in the Companies’ offices, disinfection of the equipment, cars and other tools used in daily work;
- implementing appropriate procedures and installing disinfectants in our points of sale.
Moreover, on an ongoing basis we monitor the situation, watch the actions and recommendations of the state administration and react to each new information.
We believe that thanks to the above mentioned steps we will guide our Companies through this undoubtedly difficult time while keeping the highest standards.