The Management Board of Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. (the “Company”), acting pursuant to Articles 398 and 399 § 1 in conjunction with Articles 402¹ and 402² of the Commercial Companies Code (the “CCC”) and in accordance with the provisions of Article 24 Section 3 of the Company’s Articles of Association, convenes the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company, which will be held on 25 May 2023 at 10:00 am CET in Warsaw, in the registered office of the Company at ul. Łubinowa 4a.
The Agenda of the Meeting:
- Opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Election of the Chairperson of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Confirming that the Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting has been properly convened and is capable of adopting binding resolutions.
- Election of a Ballot Counting Committee.
- Adoption of the agenda.
- Consideration and adoption of a resolution regarding consent to execute a pledge agreement and to establish registered pledge(s) on a collection of property and rights constituting an organizational whole with variable composition forming part of the Company's enterprise as well as to establish mortgage(s) on real estate owned or held in perpetual usufruct by the Company to secure the liabilities resulting from finance documents.
- Closing of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
The Management Board attaches to this Current Report as follows:
• an announcement of the convocation of the Extraordinary General Meeting on 25 May 2023, prepared in accordance with Article 4022 of the Commercial Companies Code (Appendix 1);
• draft resolutions to be discussed at the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company convened on 25 May 2023 (Appendix 2);
The Company makes all information regarding the Extraordinary General Meeting available on the Company’s website at: http://www.grupapolsatplus.pl/, subpage: Corporate Governance, tab: General Meetings - Materials.
Article 56 Section 1 item 2 of the Act on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading, and Public Companies in conjunction with § 19 Section 1 items 1 and 2 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on the current and periodic reports disclosed by securities issuers and on the equivalence of information disclosures required by the laws of non-EU member states.