The Summer Intern Scheme is addressed to senior students who have just entered the employment market. The internship scheme is a unique opportunity to be active during the summer holidays. Interns work alongside top professionals at a company where development of new technologies is a priority.
Internships are paid and last three months (most often July through September). During the Scheme, interns work with a Cyfrowy Polsat division team. Throughout the internship term a counsellor assists interns and provides them with support.
Who we look for ?
3rd year students who:
- Have defined areas of interest,
- Feel comfortable working in a team,
- Have strong interpersonal skills,
- Are fluent in English (optionally, depending on requirements),
- Like challenges and are ambitious.
What we offer ?
- Work in a team of professionals,
- Participation in interesting projects,
- Friendly working atmosphere,
- Potential employment after completing the internship scheme.
We offer internships in the following areas (depending on the edition of the scheme):
- IT (developers, administrators, help desk),
- New technologies/Marketing/Finance/Sales/Customer Service.