IPLA - the biggest online television service belonging to the Polsat Group - has extended its offer with 31 online TV channels. Apart from thousands of VOD materials, popular TV series, kids movies, the richest offer of legal sport broadcasts in Poland, news and video journalism, the users may watch in IPLA as many as 77 online TV channels which were grouped into the following packages: IPLA WIEDZA I NEWS, IPLA FILMY I SERIALE, IPLA ROZRYWKA, IPLA DZIECI, IPLA SPORT, IPLA ELEVEN SPORTS. The offer is available to all the users on the territory of Poland, irrespective of the Internet service provider. It works on many devices: computers, smartphones, tablets, selected set-top-boxes and smart TV, without long-term contracts and commitments. The offer of TV channels in IPLA is promoted by the advertising campaign in television, press, radio and Internet launched today.
A list of new channels added to IPLA’s offer:
- popular sport channels –Eleven and Eleven Sports in HD quality, Polsat Sport Fight HD and Extreme Sports Channel HD;
- movies – series channels– TNT HD, Universal Channel, 13th Street, SciFi, Novela tv;
- entertainment – lifestyle channels – Discovery Life, E! Entertainment, ID HD, Lifetime HD, CI Polsat, Polsat Food, TLC HD, Discovery Turbo Xtra;
- travel, nature and scientific channels – Discovery Science HD, Animal Planet HD, Travel Channel HD, History 2 HD, Discovery Historia, Water Planet;
- music channels – MTV Music 24, MTV Rocks, Vh1 Classic;
- known and loved kids channels: Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Boomerang and Cartoon Network HD.
Furthermore, Discovery Channel, Polsat Cafe and Polsat Play, which have been available in standard quality so far, can be watched now in HD.
“Extending of the IPLA’s offer with another 31 TV channels, that is by two-thirds, is a strategic stage of its development, which was announced earlier by us, as well as a response to the growing needs of our user and evolving trends in the consumption of video and TV contents across the world” , says Kinga Ciukta, Online Services Development Director at Cyfrowy Polsat. “Poles love watching television wherever they are and IPLA has the biggest and most versatile online offer of linear TV channels in Poland, consisting of the most popular channels on the pay TV market, including numerous proposals of Polsat TV and such brands as Eurosport, Eleven, Discovery, Disney, AXN, FilmBox, MTV or Nickelodeon”.
In the area of movies, series and programmes, IPLA uses the experience and libraries of Polsat TV, which are frequently watched online. Therefore, new channels added to the offer of the online service include two thematic channels from Polsat: CI Polsat and Polsat Food.
IPLA satisfies the expectations of people who want to watch their favourite TV channels not only at home but also away from it, online, on the computer or on mobile devices. It is an ideal solution for households which due to various reasons do not have a TV set, and would like to have an access to their favourite content as well as for pay TV subscribers whose subscriptions do not include TV channels offered by IPLA and for people who would like to watch different TV channels on several devices at the same time.
New channels will enrich IPLA’s thematic packages:
- IPLA WIEDZA I NEWS – cost of the package is PLN 9.90 /30 days, and for subscribers of Plus and Cyfrowy Polsat – PLN 5 /30 days,
- IPLA FILMY I SERIALE – cost of the package is PLN 19.90 /30 days, and for subscribers of Plus and Cyfrowy Polsat – PLN 10 /30 days,
- IPLA ROZRYWKA – cost of the package is PLN 9.90 /30 days, and for subscribers of Plus and Cyfrowy Polsat – PLN 5 /30 days,
- IPLA DZIECI – cost of the package is PLN 9.90 /30 days, and for subscribers of Plus and Cyfrowy Polsat – PLN 5 /30 days,
- IPLA SPORT – cost of the package is PLN 19.90 /30 days, and for subscribers of Plus and Cyfrowy Polsat – PLN 10 /30 days,
- IPLA ELEVEN SPORTS – cost of the package for all users is PLN 15 /30 days.
Extension of the IPLA’s offer with new TV channels will be promoted by the advertising campaign in Polsat and thematic channels of the Polsat Group, press, radio and Internet (horizontal portals, social media, search engines). The campaign will be supported with auto-promotion activities in IPLA.